26dimensions

Monday, January 14, 2008

Taare Zameen Par

Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, this last weekend, we also saw Taare Zameen Par. And like everyone else we too consumed our share of kleenex tissues :)

I think the movie is great and all kudos to Mr. Khan for tackling this issue. But what I found much more superior to the movie were the songs.. They tugged at the heart-strings and make you want to reach out to all the kids in boarding schools!

I also liked the part where he made one little boy who was bussing tables and treated him to a shake. Small act of kindness but if all of us take one little one under our wing, what a difference it will make! We need more Ram Shankar Nikumbh's in the world!

Great movie... even greater songs!

Here's a link to the songs... listen and get transported to a different planet!
http://smashits.com/music/hindi-film/songs/6684/taare-zameen-par.html

After listening to 'Maa', I'm Shanker Mahadevan #1 fan! That is one song that if I saw written on paper, I wouldn't have recognized as a song. A poem maybe... but not a song! Shanker does wonders to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home